6.30.2011

Outfit Post: Movie Night

casual1

casual2
After working on Saturday, it was important that the rest of the day was laid-back and casual. Brad and I got deli sandwiches, went to the movies with some friends, and spent the rest of the night laughing over beers. Since it wasn’t super warm, these H&M trousers did the trick. I bought these at the beginning of the year, and have worn them as often as possible. They are more comfortable than all of my pairs of jeans and can be dressed up or down. I prefer to roll them a couple of times, but they can be worn at full length as well!

outfit3outfit4

Cardigan- Target/T-Shirt – PacSun/Trousers, belt included – H&M/Sandals – Target

P.S. Apologies for the wrinkly pants! I had already been wearing them for most of the day when we took these shots.
P.P.S. Lucky you! Two outfit posts in ONE week!

No comments:

Post a Comment