8.01.2009

So and So

top_img I have to admit, though I don’t think I have any followers or frequent readers on the blog, there is nothing as satisfying as writing about things that I love or feel, or posting pictures, even if it is just for myself.

Most of the blogs I read have people showcasing their fabulous lives. Perhaps that’s why I love them…I can live vicariously through their pictures and their words. You’d think that, since I live in a rather deadbeat town and I don’t have much money or my own place or the love of my life, these things would upset me. But, they do the opposite. They inspire me.

This blog is here for me to talk about the fun things in my life. Things I like or don’t like. Pictures that I take. Unfortunately, I’ve been in a transition period, and perhaps I’m not conveying it enough. I look at some of the blogs I read, and even when the posts might not be about something mind-blowingly interesting, I am still sucked in by witty writing.

I really want to kick this blog, and my life, into high gear. Just thought I’d let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment