8.05.2009

Love/Hate

I love eating delicious foods
                                              but I hate when I get a tummy ache.

I love driving around on a gorgeous day
                                              but I hate paying to fill my gas tank.

I love taking pictures with my Holga
                                              but I hate having to wait for the prints.

I love being able to sleep in
                                              but I hate when nightmares ruin that.

I love sitting down and reading a good book
                                              but I hate when my mind won’t focus.

I love hot summer days
                                              but I hate being sweaty and uncomfortable.

I love drinking iced tea and soda
                                              but I hate that they just leave you thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment