8.25.2009

Come with us now on a journey through time and space…

The Mighty Boosh 05_The_Mighty_Boosh

When it comes to The Mighty Boosh, well…I don’t really know what to say. This BBC show is, in one word, crazy. But another good word would be hysterical. I first watched it about 2 years ago. But my friend recently bought the first 2 series, which are finally on DVD here in the States, and I fell in love all over again.

Perhaps you’d think I’m crazy for loving it so much. But the fact that two guys can come up with a such a strange show that is uniquely funny and pretty out there is admirable. And if you watch it, you’ll find yourself wanting to remember all the crazy lines they utter.

Here’s a little taste. The show isn’t all animated. But this is one of my favorite stories they tell.

If you’re down with mod wolves, large-thumbed hitchhikers, and random outbursts of song and rap, please check this show out.

Image from last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment