8.13.2009

Rain or Shine

My sister has been begging me to go to Heisler’s for some food and mini-golf fun. Honestly, I’ve been wanting to go. But the weather is always so fickle these days and it’s a bit of a drive over there.

Anyways, I dragged two of my guy pals along and we had a lot of fun. There are two courses, but we only did one (it’s 3 dollars before 3 PM until Aug. 28th…very good). The food is also cheap and tasty. Milkshakes are recommended!

081082{You can see the impending storm clouds. It drizzled when we got there, stopped as soon as we got on the course, and started up again when we got our food after, luckily.}

On the way their, we spotted Odd Fellows Cemetery and the name really intrigued me. As we discussed over some food, cemeteries (at least around here) are usually named after a person, the town, or a church. So, on the way back, we stopped and took some shots (hopefully the Holgas come out as well). I’m really trying to take more photos that I’m proud of…and, of course, of the weird things I find along the way in my life.

oldfellowseditview  On the way home, I took some random photos as well.
124 113 {Only the essentials, of course}
creeper 

I love the Combine option in PhotoScape. But then, I am just so happy to finally have a photo editing program I’m proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment