8.05.2009

She’s Just Being Miley

I, by no means, enjoy Miley Cyrus. I think she acts too old for her 16 year age (hello half-naked pictures, way older (ex)boyfriend, and rude YouTube video blogs).

However, while perusing Wal-Mart like I usually do, I noticed a whole section in the apparel department dedicated to her. Now, it wasn’t too long ago that the only clothing the store had with her name on it was t-shirts plastered with Hannah Montana’s face. But now, she and Max Azria got together to make a pretty decent line. Nothing is over 20 dollars and everything is pretty cute.

The leggings and animal print jeans are super trendy, but everything else has a casual and basic feel to it. Most of the shirts I like are under 8 dollars. Here’s a few of my favorites:

racertank tyedyev0064922557820_215X215 
0064922574033_215X215
purpplaid

No comments:

Post a Comment