8.03.2009

Hi, I’m Michal Lynn

sc000d144d(Holga by me!)

Just so you know…

  • I love doing laundry. Often times, I wait until my hamper is overflowing to do it. But everything about it is enjoyable to me, i.e., organizing, folding, the fresh scent, the fact that I can wear that pair of jeans that was at the bottom for the past few weeks again.
  • Bacon is quite possibly the best food that ever happened to the planet. Anyone who knows me well knows that I get extremely excited when bacon gets tossed into the mix. I love it with eggs, I love it on sandwiches, and if something is wrapped in bacon…even better! I’m sure my arteries hate me for this…but I don’t really mind.
  • Playing Solitaire on the computer is one of my favorite things to do these days. It all started when the internet was down and my dad was fixing it and I already had my laptop all set up and I was ready to go on. So as I waited, I clicked on Games and found myself playing it several times a day every single day since then.

Just felt like sharing a few random things about me.

On another note, I’m picking up my third pack of Holga prints tomorrow before work. I’m hoping to have them scanned sometime tomorrow night. And I’m also hoping that the couple of spills that Holga took didn’t affect anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment