8.27.2009

Gobbledygook

  • I love the word “druthers”. If I had my druthers, I’d use it all the time.
  • I also love the word “rendezvous”. I love that it isn’t spelled like how it sounds. I love that it sounds so exotic.
  • I can’t sleep these days. I’ll get extremely tired or doze off in the middle of something anywhere between 5-9 PM. But if I actually have to go to bed, I can’t. This means I’ve been staying up ‘til 3 AM and later most nights.
  • I am constantly craving ice cream these days. Add hot fudge, malt, and chopped peanuts and I’ll be the happiest camper.
  • I’ve found myself putting a pickle slice on top of a chip and eating the whole thing together. It’s tasty but I know mostly people would find it strange and it makes me feel like a pig.
  • I can’t wait for my hair to grow out. It’s doing pretty well considering it was almost a year that it was…well…like this:
    2008_10010023I’m looking forward to braiding it at night and letting it out in all it’s wavy glory.
  • My sister is off in Florida visiting her boyfriend for the second time this summer. She’ll be gone for the next week and a half. And I’m sad. But not because she’s not here (though that is a bit disappointing).It’s because I’m not somewhere, jet-setting (even if it’s only a quick airplane ride on the same coast). I miss my London days.
    cuteandtiny

    {Cute picture of Maria and Josh. Just thought I’d share.}
  • I’m trying to reduce interaction time with some of the toxic people in my life. It’s going pretty well, save for the occasional slip. One downside: My phone doesn’t ring as much as it used to.
  • Thanks to my sister, I’m re-obsessed with this commercial. I know you remember it. I still have a crush on the spiky-haired guy in the middle section (Alex Greenwald of Phantom Planet and Donnie Darko fame…he looks so young and cute here!).
  • When I wrote the title of this post, spell check corrected me. I love that crazy words can become official.

No comments:

Post a Comment