8.30.2009

How the days fly…

Wasn’t I just concerned about my weekend?
And now it’s basically over.

4 years ago, when I started college, I remember thinking that the days flew by so fast at school. I don’t remember them being like this when I was in high school. I guess I thought it would stop.

But it’s been three months since I graduated. Summer is beginning to end. Everyone at King’s is starting class tomorrow. And I’ll just be doing the usual things.

unmemory

The only thing I really did this weekend was go to work. But I did  go to Wal-Mart around midnight on Friday to buy wings because I was craving them.

009

I watched Goblet of Fire, Sex and the City, and Good Dick. I’ll probably go off and watch another movie when I’m done with this.

Oh, I also did a bit of a photo shoot by myself. That probably sounds self-centered. But I was bored, so why not? I call it Shower Series. No worries, it isn’t anything racy (though it does, in fact, involve a shower). They actually came out pretty cool…but I won’t be sharing them because I’m embarrassed (Also embarrassing? I am constantly getting corrected by spell check when I try and spell any form of the word “embarrass”).

Maybe one day, when I have a better camera (not if, of course…but when), you will see more. I am dying to do more, especially since I can’t stop looking at this blog. I am in awe of some of her photography (and of course, her fashion!). I love that it’s fun, fresh, and fashionable. Though I basically want to take pictures of any and everything in my life, I also want to be able to take fun photos of my family and friends too. This is the kind of photography I like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment