8.12.2009

On the Telly

I don’t follow TV shows regularly (I wait for DVD, Hulu, or a huge marathon of back-to-back episodes because I hate waiting for a whole week), but I find myself excited for noon everyday thanks to It’s On With Alexa Chung.its-on-with-alexa-chung-3 Alexa Chung is a 25 year old former model and TV personality from England who came over to make a funny, fresh, daytime talk show that appeals to a younger age set than, say, The View. The show is funny and the interviews are interesting. It might not be the smartest show, but I get to watch celebrities talk in a less uptight way then usual.

Daniel Radcliffe’s interview was one of my favorites, but the site holds plenty more and you might be surprised to see some of your favorite people on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment