1.17.2013

Here We Come…

IMG_1527

On Saturday, I will be heading with Brad and his parents to Boston for my second trip there! I’m really excited.
I’m hoping all my sick-y feelings go away so I can fully enjoy the trip. Been doing lots of rest to prepare.

It’s been almost a year since the last time, and we had to keep it a secret since we were attending Brad’s brother’s surprise party. This time, I can shout it from the rooftops. I haven’t, but I guess publishing it here on the blog is kind of a milder version of that. I can’t wait to take and share more photos of our trip, and just enjoy myself. I really need it. The escape, the long weekend…I think getting out of town and getting far away from work will be a great remedy for all the funky feelings I have been having lately.

IMG_1440IMG_1484tadpoleIMG_1509

No comments:

Post a Comment