1.30.2013

Fenway Park Photos

While in Boston last weekend, Brad’s brother and sister-in-law took us to walk around Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox. I’m not a sports fan by any means, but I still enjoy being around city culture, and it’d be crazy not to say that the Red Sox are a gigantic part of Boston culture. The tour was a bit pricey, so we settled for wandering around the perimeter and enjoying some beers at the Bleacher Bar, where we got great seats at a table right around home plate, which was visible through the window.

boston1boston2boston3boston4boston5boston6boston7boston8

A spinning sign.
Entrance.
The Curse of the Bambino.
A statue I didn’t get any details on…
Home of the Red Sox.
Get your souvenirs here!
The Bleacher Bar entrance.
A view from the window.

I may not be a baseball/sports fan, but I can still appreciate the vibe at Fenway Park. I absolutely love the old-school signage surrounding the stadium. It was one of my favorite parts of the trip, seeing this huge piece of history and excitement. I enjoyed a Sam Adams in Fenway Park.
Touristy, but true.

I love seeing new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment