2.07.2012

Boston

I can finally tell all y’all blog readers that I was in Boston for a long weekend! The reason I couldn’t before is because I went with Brad and his parents as a surprise for his brother’s birthday! It was tough, considering I love Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc… but I couldn’t run the risk of ruining a surprise party! It was my first time in Boston and I had a total blast. There’s still so much more I’d like to see, but we got a lot done in a short amount of time. And there is absolutely no doubt that Brad’s brother was completely and utterly shocked to see his family at his surprise birthday party! I have SO MANY PICTURES…these will have to do for now.

IMG_1291IMG_1369IMG_1353IMG_1465IMG_1488IMG_1562IMG_1703

I’ll have to share more with you throughout the week…I took about 500 altogether. What a lovely weekend!
Time to get back in the swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment