1.24.2013

Portraits of a Wednesday

Wednesdays have become one of my favorite days. There’s something I like about everyday, I suppose, which is good to think about when I feel like complaining or willing the weekend to come and wishing my days away. The reason I like Wednesday is because, unlike the other days, there isn’t any obligation in the evening. In fact, the only thing that seems to stick is movie night with my sister/mom/dad/all of them/some of them/one of them. I get nice and cozy in some sweats, treat myself to some wine or beer, snack, and watch a movie.
How can there be anything wrong with an evening like that?
And, of course, it’s almost the weekend. But whatever.

snackslippersessentialsbrownies

My favorite snack of apples and cheese! This is a Pink Lady apple and some Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar.
My Hello Kitty slipper socks in addition to super warm knee socks and my sweats.
A couple of bottles left over from my MYO 6 Pack Endeavors and our movie for the evening.
Chocolate Peanut Butter brownies. From the box. Whatever, still delicious.

Yesterday was frigid. We were below zero. Fun fact, the heat in my Buick isn’t working…so that was super fun!
I was thawing out for a while. It was so nice to hide under a blanket and enjoy a nice snack and some quality time with my mom.

I am desperate to move out of the house, but I adore my family.
It’s going to be sad to miss out on nights like these one day, so I will cherish them for as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment