1.04.2013

Dinner Last Night: Um…I ordered pizza.

Yesterday, after a week of exhaustion and nausea and headaches and general bleh feelings, I took a sick day.
There are lots of things going around, a lot of people who are worse off than me, but I think it’s important to listen to your body and your mind and take the time to rest and relax when you’re feeling ill…especially if you actually are ILL! Do not come around me with your infections, flus, or your fevers. Trust me, we will both feel better in the long run.

013

Considering the situation, I didn’t leave the house (or my bed, really) all day. So dinner came to us, from Domino’s.
You can say what you want about Domino’s but it never disappoints, is reasonably priced, and I GOT TO ANSWER THE DOOR IN MY PAJAMAS AND RECEIVE HOT AND READY TO EAT FOOD. Um, what is better than that?
Sure, I love cooking, but I don’t love germin’ up my family or going to the grocery store when I’m sick.

So that’s that. Woo hoo!

This week, with the holiday and now my sick day, has been goofy. It’s already Friday. Wowza.
My friends Jenna and Ed leave for California tomorrow…it went so fast. We are enjoying a meal at my favorite Mexican place tonight before they ship off for the next while. Then Saturday, we are supposed to go see Brad’s co-worker’s brother’s band (mouthful). I like having plans for the weekend, with a nice mix of sleeping in and errand running along the way. Oh, and seeing Brad. Just left the guy, like, a second ago and I already miss the kid. Love is silly awesome.

Have a great weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment