12.09.2011

Sayonara.

I don’t know what it is. The early nightfall? The massive decrease in temperature? Slushy wet snow? This week was very…funky. And not in the good funky way. Each day at work, I found myself bored out of my mind, staring at the clock, and waiting for 4:30 PM. Luckily, the time has come. I’m very excited to say sayonara to the week and welcome the weekend with big, wide open arms.

At least there have been things to look forward to to get me through. Tonight, Brad has a decent chance of winning a trip to Florida (right place, right time last Friday). And Saturday night, I will be spending time with my dear friends, rocking a delightfully tacky Christmas sweater and enjoying seasonal brews. So excited to get into the Holiday spirit with the gang.

And, even though the week was tough…there were some redeeming moments too.

008

The tree is up at our house!!!

009

Cute puppy Artie, getting cozy in Maria’s Missoni for Target blanket.

015

Sweet Anniversary flowers from my dad to my mom!

018

A little lovey doodle I drew at work…I’m not usually artistic, and I’m not saying this is great but it’s the best I’ve ever done haha.

024

Wednesday nights with boyfriend made even better with amazing meals.

Here’s to an excellent weekend! Let’s all enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment