12.14.2011

Filling Inspiration

So, you all use Pinterest, right? You don’t? Ok, well, you had better fix that right quick. It’s the best site to find and save things that inspire you. I have quite a few boards going, but most pins end up in either my style board or my food and drink board. I love food. So much.
But it’s easy to get uninspired and stuck in the same old eatin’ routine. Not with Pinterest, though! I am continuously amazed by the delicious, innovative, and oft-easy (and healthy!) recipes I find floating through the site. I thought I’d share some of my favorites here.

food1

Rainbow Rice Noodle Salad

food2

Steph’s White Bean and Sausage Soup

food3

Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes

food4

Slow-Cooker Pork Tacos with Black Bean Pico

food5

Mashed Potatoes with Bacon and Cheddar

food6

Roasted Parmesan Green Beans

food7

Baked Eggs

Hungry yet?
If you click on the pictures, you’ll get a link to the pin on my Pinterest board.
If you click on the title below the photo, you get a link to the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment