12.13.2011

Outfit: May Your Days Be Merry and Bright

outfitfull

This past Friday, I wanted to stay cozy yet cute for a night out. I recently purchased these pants on ASOS. I was having second thoughts, but when I went to check sizes and colors again, the product was no longer in stock. So I maybe bought the last pair? Whatever. They are an amazingly bright pink color that’s even more shocking in person. Slouchy pants are a hit or miss. I’m unsure how I feel about all the slouch going on in this outfit, as I look more like I dug it out of the bottom of my hamper (I didn’t, the sweater was folded and the pants were actually ironed before I put them on…). I had to wear a pair of knit leggings under the pants…not only are they incredibly lightweight, they are kind of sheer too. Despite all of this, I will be wearing them again. Don’t you fret, my pets.

outfitbling

I topped off the outfit with some of my favorite pieces of jewelry. My elephant bling is in constant rotation these days (you’ve seen it before here, but I’ve worn it plenty of times since), but a new addition is this connector ring from Strange Days Jewelry on Etsy. I know the creator and was anxiously waiting for her to add new stuff to the shop. As soon as she posted pieces, I scooped this beautiful ring up. I love it.
Such an interesting piece. Please check out her store and see for yourself!!!

outfitring

Sweater – Old Navy/Trousers – ASOS (Vero Moda)/Shoes – Target/Necklace – Ruche/Rings – Strange Days Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment