12.30.2011

Best of the Year: October - December

October

I kicked off October by going to Wine Country (aka the Finger Lakes in NY) with Brad and some of his family. It was the perfect beginning to a great month. It’s one of my favorite places. It was only my second time there, but I don’t plan on it being my last, and I certainly want it to be an annual (or biannual) trip. Once I got back, it was time to get into the swing of fall festivities. Pumpkin patches, farmer’s markets, and preparing my Halloween costume (if I had my druthers, I’d wear it everyday). Another high point was photographing engagement photos for my friends Crystal and Alex. It was a beautiful day and such a pleasure to go through each beautiful picture filled with love.

017fromwhereistandbw4blackswancostume

041

November

It’s hard to believe November was last month. These past few months have gone by so fast.
It was a total blur, filled with tons of Artie-sitting and late nights with friends. And, of course, ringing in the holiday season with Thanksgiving.
My boyfriend also moved out of his parents’ house and into his friend’s, which led to me meeting the cutest poodle, Cali.

wine

015004020036

December

Well, here we are. December went by way too fast. Christmas was here and gone, New Year’s is approaching, and time has flown. But it has been a great month. Late nights with good friends, meeting one of my favorite musicians, an ugly Christmas sweater I can barely remember, a beautiful Christmas…wow. I can’t wait to see what the final weekend of this month/year brings.

006019008

008

036

Have a safe and VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! Be safe! See you next year.

By the way…what are you doing New Year’s Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment