6.15.2009

Why is it?

Everything comes down to lists these days. Lists of things to do. Lists of things you need. Lists of things you like. Lists of things you don’t like. Everywhere I look, I see a list. Or I’m creating one in my head.

They are helpful. The good ones can be funny or enlightening. They can remind you of things you love or things that must be done.

But now I feel like I’m making lists I can’t even keep up with. And I also feel like the next list I make will not be a fun one.

You know, sometimes you really do need to sit back and evaluate (and re-evaluate) the things in your life. The people. The habits. Your financial situation. I guess in some ways, its helpful. But its disappointing, too. To have to fix everything you do. To see what’s worth it, what’s not. To see if you’ll waste your time. To see if it will work out, if it ever really did. I need to do this. I don’t want to. But I need to.

bored At first I was worried this was me. But I don’t think I’ve used the word “bored” recently. Just disappointed and ready for action.

And in other news, I realized, after taking 12 pictures, that I had the film setting wrong on my Holga. Who knows if the pictures will even come out? I sure hope so. But it doesn’t matter anyway, because I don’t even know where I will be developing the pictures anyway!

Image from PaperTissue

No comments:

Post a Comment