6.17.2009

Random

I don’t drink coffee…basically ever, so I’m realizing now that coffee breath is kind of the worst.

I’m jittery and I will have a rough time sleeping tonight. And I have work in the morning. And I have to get up extra early so I get there on time.

I’m going to the beach in a little over a week…I’m excited! I can’t wait to pack my bag with sandals, bikini, beach reads, and sunblock.

I can’t stop thinking about all the cute clothes at Wal-Mart…especially the shorts. I may have to go back and snag a couple pairs.

I get a pain on the right side of my teeth when I run or jump. I also don’t have insurance right now. Ugh.

I love finding new blogs. Thanks to one of my faves, I now love this. Try to look at it without breaking out into a smiley or saying “awwwww”.

Oh, and I still love Gwen Stefani.

hollaback_girl--large-msg-112345484Especially when she had pink hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment