6.07.2009

Things to Get Excited About

Because I haven’t been able to get out of the house much, I’ve found it necessary to get excited about the little things. Luckily, this isn’t hard. So, without further ado, the little things that have kept me going…

  • My brown straw fedora. Wore it all day today, even though I only got out of the house for a little while, to satiate my root beer float craving…003
  • Thom Yorke’s gorgeous voice in…well, anything. I highly recommend the song Reckoner off of the latest Radiohead album…hauntingly gorgeous. It makes me want to take a ride on a cloud on a rainy day over beautiful valleys.
  • Loading my Holga all by myself, taking a few pictures with my sister in the backyard, and searching for local places that will develop the film. I feel productive…I should be using this energy to find a job.
  • iWin’s huge selection of free full-length time management games.

0007p0w8

  • The adorable Hayley Williams of Paramore…who I will be seeing live in less than a week. If only I could run into her…but I’d just freak out.

I go back to work tomorrow. Once I find out my schedule, I can’t start planning out my week again. There’s just so much going on, I feel. And not everyone is on the same page. But I have a bunch of ideas, so hopefully one or two or all of them will end up working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment