6.03.2009

Happy Things

f2OmQc1cjo0s89evMVGoe89Go1_500 Life is so rough sometimes. I hate feeling down and out, and unfortunately, I let myself get that way a lot. But the great thing is that it doesn’t take that much to cheer me up. Honestly. I may seem like a miserable, pessimistic person (unfortunately there are quite a few people who have seen this side of me too much) but I can flip flop that into cheerful and excited with one small thing. In tradition with one of my favorite blogs (Rockstar Diaries…if you haven’t read it yet, go NOW! They have the best life!), I decided to make up my own little list of things that make me super-duper happy.

  • A tall glass of cold water, especially in the morning when I’m particularly parched
  • Cotton candy sunsets
  • Free game trials on Playfirst or Arcadetown (Current Fave: Cooking Academy)
  • Chinese food anytime
  • Rousing board game play
  • A really good, unexpectedly spark-filled kiss
  • A drive down the valley with some good music playing
  • Staying in bed all day on a rainy day, especially if you have someone to cuddle with

Image from PaperTissue

No comments:

Post a Comment