6.13.2009

Downpour

Unless I’ve been planning on doing one of various outdoor activities, I love the rain. I always have. Perhaps its because, when the weather is warm and clear, you’re expected to go go go. And while I love being active and being out of the house for as long as possible, waking up to what sounds like a torrential downpour is strangely comforting to me.

It’s the one time when people actually stay in the house and finally relax. If you go somewhere, its usually the video store or the pizza place, to grab the essentials for cuddling and staying inside all day.

I have work tonight, unfortunately, which means I will be driving 30 minutes on I-81 in this mess.006And considering I do have plans to be outside tomorrow, I hope this weather doesn’t stay. However, for now, even though I’ll be leaving for work in a couple of hours, I’ll be making a grilled cheese sandwich and sitting inside, cozy, listening to the raindrops on the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment