6.03.2009

In Your Dreams

I woke up early for me today (a little before 8 AM). I found myself checking my phone to see that I had only slept 5 hours. The only thing is, I wasn’t (still not) really tired anymore.

Despite this, I’m still in bed. I watched a movie (hey, it was free for me) and now I’m lookin’ through the internet, feeling pretty hungry and contemplating what to eat and what to do with the rest of my day.

One thing I certainly thought about was how vivid my dreams have been lately. I’m pretty sure that I’m talking and acting them out as I sleep. And its such a strange mixture of my past and my present. The things that I think about all the time and the things I try and push out of my mind.
For example:
My last dream involved me riding a ski lift through Wal-Mart (I’ve been wanting to go for days) and trying to convince my sister to watch Quarantine (I’ve been wanting to buy it for months). She ditched me (she usually does). At my old house (where I haven’t lived in 5 years?), I got upset over an ex about the same ol’ shit (happened all too often). Then, later on, I watched my mom leave for work in the same PJs she wears everyday (she doesn’t work and we were really proud I nearly cried) but my house was my school apartment (I miss you 124).

Crazy stuff. But right now, both of my parents are passed out (under the weather) and I’m still awake…aren’t I supposed to be the lazy kid sleeping until 2 PM?

No comments:

Post a Comment