6.12.2009

Girl Power!

Last night was the Paramore/No Doubt concert, though I should just call it the No Doubt Reunion Tour Concert. I have loved No Doubt for a long time now, but I had completely forgotten this (probably due to their lack of…well, being a unit for a while now) until they rocked my socks off last night. I jumped, danced, sang, and screamed despite the fact that I was suffering from a head cold (still am).

What was so great about this concert was that I got to see 3 ladies shake it and sing their hearts out on stage. No lip synching. No headset. Just singing and yelling their fabulous hearts out.

And now I want to be a rockstar. Thanks gals!

Maja_Ivarsson_of_The_Sounds_by_eX_Perience Maja Ivarsson of The Sounds

hayley_williams_paramore 

Hayley Williams of Paramore

gwenstefani_spektrum_01

Gwen Stefani of No Doubt

P.S. These aren’t obviously my pictures (they are linked) because I rocked out on the lawn. If only…

No comments:

Post a Comment