6.14.2009

Somebody’s Somebody

Holding-Hands

Is it wrong to want to be with someone?

I am such a picky person. I can’t help it. I know that the relationships you see in the movies and hear about in music isn’t really an accurate portrayal of real love. But it’s definitely affected my life. Sure, I know I’m not going to have my moment in the rain outside of the airport where my one true love stops me from moving my life so that we can start our own.

But who knows? Maybe I will have some kinda picture perfect relationship (well, for me, anyway)

All I know is, I am excited to meet the one. Not anxious. Not trying to push it along. I know that right now, it’s not right.

But one day, I might just be lucky enough to share movies, the couch, the popcorn bowl, the bedroom, and the life with someone I can call my best friend and my lover.

Until then, I’ll live vicariously through the lives of her and her hubby…they just have the cutest relationship and life.

P.S. This is the last time you’ll hear me talk like this. But I just had to say it.

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment