6.20.2009

Facts

  • Sleeping in is almost always the best medicine
  • Water is too
  • Dollar drinks aren’t always the best idea
  • Revlon nail clippers are the best
  • He’s probably just not that into you
  • Sisters are the best kinds of friends

I had a pretty miserable day today. I couldn’t stop getting sick. I had to leave work and everything. Such a bummer. But once I got some more sleep, my stomach calmed down. I think this might finally be the end of my few weeks of sickness. I’ve dealt with everything in the book.

Anyway, my sister is leaving for Florida when I’m at work today. I won’t see her for 3 weeks!!!! She invited me to dinner at local Mexican restaurant, the Brass Buckle. We ate salads and a plate of filling nachos. Then, after I laid down for a while, we gave my dad his father’s day present since she won’t be here on Sunday. I also gave my mom her very very very belated Mother’s day present. Despite the miserable beginning, everything ended pretty well.

004 006 007

No comments:

Post a Comment