6.02.2009

They’re Hereeeee

I woke up rather late today, and I hate that. But as soon as I checked the front door, I was greeted with two separate packages, one from American Apparel and one from Fred Flare. SO EXCITING! leoI ended up settling on the zipper-front bodysuit, even though I wished I could get everything. This purchase proved it even more. The thing about American Apparel is that they make even the simplest item sexy and comfortable at the same time.002And there’s the beautiful CMY edition of the Holga
I have to admit…I’m kinda nervous about using it. I’m worried I will mess it up. Because of that, I find it extremely intimidating. But, I’m excited more than anything. I’m reading up, learning about all of the fun things I can do (color flash and multiple exposures – HERE I COME!). 

I plan on taking it for a test run in Jim Thorpe on Thursday. I can’t imagine a better place to take some test photos. I just need to find a way to develop them and its all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment