6.16.2009

Once in a while…

…you have one of those unplanned, great days. And what’s even better is, the day started off kind of sucky for me. And I went into it pretty sure that it was going to end with me in tears or hating my life at some point. What a great turn of events.

I spent most of the day in dirty, cheapo discount stores. The first being the worst, which, in this case, was the best. I unfortunately didn’t bring my camera but I managed to take two photos with my phone, and despite the quality they pretty much sum this store up (it shall remain nameless as I diss it…but its still fantastic).

Photo249Photo252A store where you can buy unhygienic toothbrushes, neon purple pleather jackets, deli meat from a woman who doesn’t wear a hairnet, and tennis balls that don’t bounce? YES PLEASE! 

On top of that, we went to similar stores (though a bit cleaner) like Ollies and Dollar Tree, where I found (as usual) great cute things for dirt cheap, and ate at a favorite Chinese restaurant in town.

To top it off, I met with lady friend and former roomie Tracy for 99 cent iced lattes at Dunkin’ Donuts and a little excursion at Wal-Mart. All in all, it was an eventful day. CIMG0108 Tomorrow, its back to the grind. But this day gave me faith that there will be more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment