6.01.2009

Yay!

pretty And so begins a 4 day stint without work. I know I should be upset, because I need the hours and the money. However, I couldn’t be more excited to have a huge chunk of the week to myself. If it becomes a habit, though, I’m going to have to ask for more hours again.

Anyway, I have a bunch of things planned to make this week extra special. Some are definitely going down. Others I hope to make happen.

What I Will Be Doing: 

  • Receiving two extra-awesome packages tomorrow
  • Bar-hopping with my “homies”
  • Day trip to Jim Thorpe (hopefully with the Holga)
  • Sleeping in
  • Exercising
  • More organizing in my boudoir.

What I Hope To Do:

  • Go to the Hometown Auction if it doesn’t rain
  • Find a bathing suit I feel comfortable in
  • Shopping at Wal-Mart (I want a bunch of vegetables, a plastic drawer set, and some basic toiletries)
  • Not go through all my money
  • Take plenty of pictures to remember these moments…especially Holga photos!

Plan on seeing pictures and hearing good stories…I hope anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment