4.03.2013

Easter Weekend

058035036037056

For those who celebrate, I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend! Sometimes, it can be difficult to split time between my family and Brad’s, but some of my family celebrated on Saturday and some of Brad’s celebrated on Sunday. We got to split time up perfectly between the two, and it was an excellent time. Good food and family…I got to see my cousin’s baby boy Niall for the first time since September!

The only unfortunate thing is that, including myself, a whole bunch of my family got a stomach bug. Not sure where it came from but at least 4 of us are sick. I’ve spent the last two days in bed. It’s not fun to get sick at all, and I haven’t had the puke-y kind of sick that came with this in a very long time. How very draining and discouraging. I am getting better, but I still feel positively BLAH. What can you do?

All photos above taken with my iPhone and edited with Afterlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment