4.26.2013

Friday!

I am so glad the weekend has arrived! We have a fun one ahead of us. A friend of mine is getting married so we are off to New Hope for the ceremony and reception. Catching up with college friends, seeing a bond of love sealed in marriage, and partying? I am so in! Brad and I took the day off on Monday, so I also get to enjoy a day of recovery from all the fun. I can’t wait to share photos and stories!

For now, here are some photos from the past week.

035036037038039041040

A beautiful Spring evening.
Drumsticks are an excellent end-of-the-night treat.
I had to clean out the Buick this week. It was sad. And gross.
Artie has been the sweetest cuddle bug all week.
Breakfast of champions at work. I really need to make it a bigger priority to make breakfast before work.
Did a completely Essie mani. In The Cab-ana and Mint Candy Apple are two of the best nail polishes ever. They’re my sister’s. Jelly.
Instead of making dinner last night, I ordered two pizzas from Domino’s. And they were heavenly.

Have a great weekend, whatever you do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment