4.04.2013

Recently…

059

Eating:
Strawberry Jell-O! Come on, I was sick! I haven’t had much of an appetite, but this gelatin dessert hit the spot without upsetting my tummy.
Drinking:
Gatorade. Again. Replenishment. I like it diluted with water and some ice.
Reading:
I am currently 2 books behind schedule, according to Goodreads. I am almost finished with my 12th book.
Watching:
Awkward.
which you can stream until the 3rd season begins on 4/16 on MTV. I know, you’re probably rolling your eyes and scoffing, I did at first. But when the second season began last year, I got hooked. It’s super funny and smart and, at a short 20 minutes, easy to watch.
Listening:
Step
, Vampire Weekend’s latest song. SO good.
Lusting:
Dunkin’ Donuts has new flavors of iced coffee…Mint Chocolate Chip and Butter Pecan…MUST HAVE SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment