1.19.2012

Outfit: Creature of Comfort

creatureofcomfort1

For me, winter is one of the hardest times to stay fashionable. I have such a low tolerance for cold weather, and that keeps me from being too adventurous. It’s funny…I went to parochial school growing up and spent day after day in a skirt and knee highs and barely complained. Now I layer up in thermals and sweaters and it’s all very boring (and often never enough). Which is why I asked for this comfortable yet chic sweater for Christmas. I’ve found myself drawn to golds and mustards lately. The colors themselves are so warm, it’s hard not to feel extra cozy. The fun, slouchy, mullet-esque  shape keeps it fresh and steers it away from being too dowdy. This isn’t one of the most fashionable or original outfits you’ve ever seen, but it did the job for a simple Wednesday night. Chinese food for dinner, shopping for organizational tools for my room, and ending the evening by visiting Brad’s roomie on his bartending gig and having a couple of beers. Not too shabby.

creatureofcomfort2creatureofcomfort3

The shoes were also a Christmas present from this past year, thanks to Brad! They are fun and super comfortable. Little leopard booties.
The necklace was another gift from my man, from the previous year. I simply adore it.

creatureofcomfort4

Sweater – Sosie/Denim Leggings – PacSun/Booties – Forever 21/Necklace – Betsey Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment