1.12.2012

Etsy Lust List

Since my last Etsy Lust List post, Etsy has become one of my regularly viewed websites. My Favorites list keeps growing and growing.
I haven’t made a purchase since before the holidays, but I’m hoping to land one (or more) of the following items in the near future.
It’s hard to do that, though, when you really need to watch your money (and the items move SO FAST)!

fabricbownecklace

Fabric Bow Necklace from daileedose

HexSweaterClip

Pennsylvania Dutch Hex Sign Sweater Clip from Roseview Cottage (They have amazing sweater clips!)

owlpocketwatch

Mister Owl Pocket Watch from Barberry and Lace

vampireteethring

Vampire Teeth Double Finger Ring from Haus of Bizarre

youarehere

Anatomical Heart Brass Necklace from House that Crow Built

No comments:

Post a Comment