1.05.2012

Down Time

Considering the holidays were just upon us, you might be surprised to learn that I haven’t really spent as much time at home with my family as I would’ve liked. “Family” dinner with friends, enjoying the company of our long-distance friend Ed, cuddling with my boyfriend over the holidays, New Year’s Eve partying and recovering. I feel like I haven’t been at home at all. So I decided to spend the last couple of nights at home. Mostly doing laundry and organizing my room (remember, it’s one of my “resolutions” for the year…), but also enjoying beverages from the Keurig (like a hot apple cider I maybe spiked with some white wine), Chinese from my favorite takeout spot, dog-sitting Artie, and getting back into nail art (Huge thanks to Little Nails, a fairly new blog that is SO lovely and inspiring!).

022

002

001

004

005

No comments:

Post a Comment