1.03.2012

Outfit: Business In Front/Party In Back

romper1

Introducing my New Year’s Eve outfit. This ASOS playsuit (similar one here) was one of my Christmas presents and I positively love it. I have a soft spot for rompers and I probably always will. They are such a fun variation on a dress. Mine has a secret…

romper2

I loved this piece from the start, but the open back sold me. It’s a fun little surprise. I’m a little shy about showing skin, but a backless piece is an interesting way to do it, and maybe not as risqué as some other flesh-revealing outfits. I paired my outfit with my some of my favorite flats, a new pair of sweater tights, and my Hello Kitty Bow Ring. That was another present, and I find myself wanting to wear the ring all the time and start a collection of two-finger/brass knuckles-style rings.

romper4romper3

Playsuit – ASOS/Tights – Hot Sox/Ring – Fred Flare/Shoes - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment