1.27.2012

Dinner Last Night: “Brinner”

I don’t know about all y’alls, but this week has been painfully slow. And, yes, it’s Friday, but I have work tomorrow. So. Boo. To top it off, another one of my friends is moving out of state for a job. I’m super excited and happy for him, but it’s a bummer nonetheless.

Anyway, I have been craving a good breakfast and, since my sister and I both said we’d contribute to dinners more often, I decided to make “brinner” for everyone. I think breakfast is always delicious, but there’s something about eating it after 12 PM that makes it that much more enjoyable. And it’s always simple. Eggs, bacon, sausage, and some pancakes. Ya can’t go wrong.

IMG_1251IMG_1250IMG_1253IMG_1255

It’s been a while since I did a Dinner Last Night post, but I hope to bring it back regularly!

And as for the weekend, enjoy!
I’ll be doing a farewell dinner with friends, seeing The Artist with Brad, and heading to the Philly Car Show with my family.
Sounds like a good one to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment