9.15.2011

Outfit: Sunshine and Bows

IMG_0087

I wasn’t planning on two outfit posts this week, but I’m sort of in love with this new dress. I’ve said it before, but there’s nothing better than dressing up after a rough day/week at work. Unfortunately, I’m stuck with a uniform that leaves me feeling plain and boring. So throwing on some new clothes and some red lipstick, and seeing the bright sunshine, was an instant pick-me-up.

IMG_0076IMG_0097

I am just completely obsessed with this pussybow. How can you not love sweet little bows and collars? They make girly, cute dresses even girly-er/cuter. The color also excites me. Ever since I saw this, I’ve wanted to pair this hue (the dress is considered “Golden Oak”) with a red lip. I have yet to master the perfect crimson lips, but I think I did alright for my first shot.

IMG_0142IMG_0094IMG_0111

Dress – ASOS (Only one size left, I got lucky!)/Sweater – Old Navy/Belt – Forever 21 (Came with these capris)/Shoes – Target

MUCHOS GRACIAS to my excellent boyfriend and his amazing Canon 7D for these pictures.
They were the best outfit photos (in my opinion) yet, and he always makes me laugh and brings out the best in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment