9.09.2011

Another Week Ends…

It has been a strange week. First, there was the necessary adjustments in remembering what day of the week it is. Work-free Mondays will do that to you. Then, we had non-stop rain for the last three days. And, unfortunately, there has been flooding and evacuations occurring in NEPA, so my workplace closed early yesterday. It felt weird to leave, but I was thankful to be in one of the safer towns. Now I only have one more work shift between me and the weekend. It almost doesn’t seem right.

But, of course, I am beyond pleased! If all goes well, and the weather doesn’t continue to pose a threat, I’m off to Philadelphia with my dad, sister, and our boyfriends to take a tour of Yards Brewery and check out some bars and eat some good food with good people.
Regardless, any weekend is usually a good weekend.
Hope you have a great one!!

I’m on such a Fiona Apple kick these days. Tidal is an excellent album.

No comments:

Post a Comment