9.07.2011

Outfit: Prep

IMG_7903

Shirt – H&M/Shorts – Vero Moda (ASOS)/Shoes – Urban Outfitters

I’ve been waiting for the right moment to wear these shorts I bought from ASOS back in July. Do you do that? I’ll buy something and let it sit in my closet FOREVER, which is completely ridiculous. ASOS has become an addiction/obsession for me. For starters, they have amazing deals on some really great stuff. Ok, so I definitely mostly just shop the Clearance section of the website. But everything is so excellent. I have yet to be disappointed. As in, expect to see quite a bit more ASOS-bought items popping up on here. In fact, I’m waiting for a new package, which will hopefully arrive here by next week… (I told you…OBSESSION. ADDICTION. Free shipping, y’all. Hello.)

Anyway, I feel a bit Ezra Koenig in this outfit. It’s quite preppy and tomboy-ish. I’m totally okay with that, as I’m pretty sure I bought this shirt from H&M last year with that mindset (I call it the “Mansard Roof” look, something I was all about during a strong Vampire Weekend phase, though they are always a favorite). I like it, it’s very comfortable. But maybe I should’ve worn a necklace or something, just to differentiate it. I love these shorts. They are slinky and comfortable (though easy to wrinkle), and the scallops are what made me buy them in the first place. As for the sandals, I have had them since 2007. My mom bought them for me from Urban Outfitters for my birthday, and I remember worrying about it because they weren’t really that cheap. They have last 4 years and have been worn so many times.
So there’s nothing to worry about, Michal Lynn of 2007. They will be worth it.

IMG_7892IMG_7891IMG_7874

P.S. I finally used OPI’s Shatter! I am obsessed and have no idea why I waited so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment