9.14.2011

Outfit: Slouchy

IMG_7954

This was my outfit for our little brewery/beer tour in Philly on Saturday. It ended up being the perfect outfit for the ever-unpredictable temperatures both at home and in the city of Brotherly Love. Once again, I’m wearing an item from ASOS. These Paperbag Peg Pants are definitely a new favorite for my closet. I am just obsessed with trousers and a high-waist. The slider buckle closure was just icing on the cake!

IMG_7975

I topped off the outfit with a shirt I’ve had since 2007, a tank top I got from Old Navy. (Now that Missoni for Target has been released and promptly out of stock for the most part, I can’t help but notice that’s it’s like a poor man’s wider version of this print…) I love wearing it with any and everything. It’s been a go-to for jeans/shorts or even tucked into skirts and it has yet to do me wrong. Just another closet classic that won’t be parting with me anytime soon. My shoes are from Target last year and they are the best sandal/flat in-between shoes.

IMG_7964IMG_7971

Top – Old Navy (old)/Pants – ASOS/Shoes – Target/Purse – Marshall’s

No comments:

Post a Comment