9.22.2011

Outfit: Cozy Up

IMG_0323

Sweater – Thrifted/Shirt – Thrifted/Jeans – Pac Sun/Boots – Forever 21/Necklace – Fred Flare, forever ago

For round two of Oktoberfest, I wanted to make sure I was nice and warm. Friday night was so chilly, and holding ice cold beers all night certainly didn’t help. This outfit was perfect for the cooling temperatures. And it’s a really great beginning-of-fall outfit as well.

IMG_0329

I am obsessed with both my sweater and my shirt. I bought them at some point last year from the Salvation Army, and they are amazing. I believe the button-down is from Abercrombie and Fitch? It’s in excellent condition none the less. The cardigan fits in with my love of “Mansard Roof” style (see here) and is a classic look that will never go out of style.

IMG_0336IMG_0337

These brown boots were one of the best shoe purchases of my life. They are from Forever 21 but I’ve worn them to death already. I can’t wait to break them out more often now that the weather is cooling down. I positively love the crocheted sides. And as for the necklace, this is a really old piece I bought during an obsessive Fred Flare phase. I don’t even remember the last time I bought something from the site, but I always adored their super-cute items. I will always love this necklace. When you ordered it, you had no idea what shape or picture you’d get. On the back, mine says Love is Caring. Cutest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment