7.18.2011

Week/Vacation End

Last year, I spent the final Saturday of my vacation grilling and swimming until nightfall at Brad’s with my sister and her boyfriend, Josh. I decided to keep up with the tradition, and we invited them over. We met at Wegmans and bought a massive amount of food. Standard: hamburgers and hot dogs. But I decided to make jalapeno poppers (after buying some peppers at the Farmers Market this past Thursday) and homemade hummus (not to be eaten together), just to try something different. Both turned out pretty well (hummus recipe will need tweaking), and we had fantastic weather to enjoy the clear blue pool afterwards.

IMG_7330IMG_7350

The food processor was stuffed to the brim! I made way more hummus than I expected.

IMG_7339IMG_7388IMG_7305

A very successful end to the vacation (tears) if I say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment