7.25.2011

A Forget-that-it’s-Monday Happy List

Well, another weekend is over. It’s back to the work grind…waiting for another weekend (unless you’re lucky to be on vacation this week, of course!). I am up to my ears in laundry, pinching pennies while still trying to have fun, awaiting the next time I get to see Brad, and trying desperately to figure out what I want to do with my life. It’s so easy to get funky and discouraged at the beginning of a new week, and that’s exactly why a happy list is necessary. Focusing on the good stuff (which is always there, despite 8 hour or more workday) is certainly a great kickoff to the week ahead. Here we go….

The Mediterranean Olive Bar at Wegmans…I love the kalamata olives and the green olives stuffed with feta
Late night movie dates
Dale Earnhart Jr.Jr.
Swimming until I’m prune-y
Date nights that end with beers and a gorgeous night swim in a pool as warm as a tub
A perfect navy and white polka dot mid-length skirt 50% found at Salvation Army (That’s 2.50$ folks!)
Getting comfortable in heels. (I’ve been starting slow with wedges…)
Cooking and plotting what to make for dinner
Reading. I am trying to never be without a book. I’m currently reading this, and I have my next two lined up already (this and this). I so wish I had a little book club with all the reading I’ve been doing!
OPI’s No Room for the Blues polish on my toesies
Love. Being in love. I’m blessed.

gnome

A cute picture I took of the garden at Brad’s house during vacation.
It was a peaceful morning and Brad was still sleeping so I drank a Chai Latte and sat in the yard with my feet in the pool.
Beautiful way to start a day.

Here’s to an excellent week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment