7.08.2011

Friday/VACATION

It has arrived! After a 9 hour work day, Brad and I will be loading up the car and heading off for a short beach vacation until Tuesday! I am positively thrilled. To be on vacation, work-free for 9 days. To head to the shore, where I haven’t been in a long time. To walk the boardwalk, eat greasy foods, and look at cheesy tourist trinkets. To read a book with my toes in the sand. To head to dinner with sun-kissed noses and shoulders. To spend a few days with my boyfriend, uninterrupted and completely free of worries and woes.
To come back from our trip and still have more vacation to go.

I only get one week off for the entire year. I am both excited and a little wistful about it arriving. I am sure that, because it will be a week of freedom, it will be great no matter what. I am planning on dragging all of my cameras with me on the trip. To have tons of share with you when I get back! I will still have some blog posts while I’m gone, and throughout the vacation. This is my journal, and I’d feel wrong leaving it for the week. But if I do become lax, know it’s because I am having an even better time than I’d hoped!

Have an excellent weekend. And to any of you about to start a vacation too…Here we go!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment