7.20.2011

The Middle

Last Wednesday, I was already back from OCMD. This incredible little getaway is quickly moving into the past (well, it already is in the past…but further!). I am so thankful we were able to take the time, that we had a little bit of money stashed away to enjoy ourselves, that we had beautiful weather. In fact, the blue skies and warm summer air stayed with us our entire week off. Last year’s vacation was not as beautiful or satisfying. I can only hope that every year brings a gorgeous vacation with it. And, though I am sad that the time has come and gone, it just means that I can start planning and looking forward to new small trips and getaways!

064065075111108123

All pictures taken with Instagram and Hipstamatic.

And while I definitely do miss the beach and vacation, I’m largely frustrated that I don’t have easy access to Fractured Prune doughnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment