7.13.2011

Outfit : Black and Gold

IMG_7155

Top – Old Navy/Shorts – Forever21/Shoes - Target

It was so hot and bright while we were away. I’m beyond thankful for the perfect summer/beach weather, but it’s not so friendly to easily frizzed hair and my sweaty self. Yes, I am that attractive, folks! Along with all the walking and eating outside that we did, it was important to stay cool and comfortable. Enter this outfit. When I saw these shorts on Forever21’s website a few months ago, I ordered them right away. Two reasons: A) I have always wanted a pair of shorts with the high-waisted, sailor button style. B) If you don’t buy something immediately on Forever21 and dilly-dally even a day, you can bet your sweet bippy the item won’t be there (or at the very least, your size will be gone). Things tend to sell out and disappear on that site all too often. Thank goodness they fit! Since they are fairly basic black shorts, I paired them with this light and fluffy Old Navy top and my favorite strappy black sandals from Target that I bought on sale last year. I maybe only just realized the possible Halloween look I could’ve veered into with this color pallette, but I think I managed to escape it. Hopefully, you’ll agree!

IMG_7159IMG_7164

IMG_7163

No comments:

Post a Comment