7.22.2011

Friday

Ooooooohweeeeee, it’s HOT OUTSIDE! It’s definitely summer here in NEPA. It’s silly to say that in the second half of July, but we have very fickle weather here. However, we are in scorching territory. Like, uncomfortably hot temperatures. Thank God for pools!!

I have not one clue what the weekend holds. I’m running low on funds and trying to think of cheap/super-fun things to do. I want to start exploring cheap date ideas that are different than the average dinner and a movie date (though I will always love those). My money woes are not fun by any means, but it keeps things interesting. I like disciplining myself and learning how to stretch a buck, because that’s one of the most important things to learn in the world. It still sucks though.
To be a woman of leisure and travel whenever I want and go on shopping sprees…

As always, here’s a fun song to kick off the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment